Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Heidi's Daily Find and Thoughts

Lurge!  


Yay! I get the first post. he he he :)
 
So, as usual, I was wasting time away on Pinterest and found this useful page with ways to spend $20 at a grocery store. It featured some neat swaps of what you could spend on healthy food vs. junk food. I found it interesting and will have to keep this in mind next time I make my trip to the grocery store.

 
Also, I got a Fit Bit One last month. Have you heard of it? Attached is a picture of mine. It's pretty neat. Here is a link to its website. It tracks your sleep patterns, steps, flights of stairs, calories burned all in a day. You can sync it with your computer and track it from your phone with an app. I thought it was pretty neat to see how many steps I take in a day and keeps me motivated to keep moving since I work all day at a desk job. You can even compete with friends online! 

It even says "woot" at times. Pretty neat. :)



So that is all that I want to type today. it's about 10:30pm so I better get to bed...yawn...gah I feel old!! when did that happend?!? ha 

-hiD

No comments:

Post a Comment